In recognition that there is a place for real estate within the portfolios of some Antares clients, we are adding the Four Quadrant Global Real Estate Partnership managed by Timbercreek Asset Management as a possible portfolio holding for qualified clients.
- Specialized alternative asset manager focused on global real estate and related assets
- Third largest landlord in Canada
- Value-oriented investment philosophy combined with an active management style
- 600+ employees with offices in Vancouver, Toronto, New York, Dublin, Hamburg, Hong Kong.
- Over $9 billion assets under management
- Management fee 1.5% plus a performance fee of 20% of total return in excess of 8% hurdle rate (subject to high-water mark)
Why We Selected Timbercreek’s Four Quadrant Global Real Estate Partnership
- The firm has a 20-year history and a good track record (click here for more information)
- Diversified portfolio of real assets, debt, and publicly-traded securities
- Unitized product that offers liquidity thanks to the underlying asset mix:
- No lock-up periods
- Quarterly liquidity for sellers; monthly window for buyers
- No major commitment required from clients: no minimum investment
- Eligible for registered accounts
How to buy:
- Referring agents will identify clients who may qualify; suitability will be ultimately determined by a Portfolio Manager. Please reach out to Ricardo Melo or Alec MacIsaac early in the process.
- Note: liquidity is not guaranteed and clients must be prepared to hold this investment for ten years in the event of a severe liquidity crunch.
- Clients will sign a consent agreement and be in contact with a Portfolio Manager prior to purchase.
- A Portfolio Manager will allocate up to 10% of a client’s Antares portfolio into the Partnership.
- Clients who wish to hold more than the suggested 10% limit can do so, subject to confirmation of their ability to financially withstand extended illiquidity plus final approval by a Portfolio Manager.